- It’s everything we want in an eyeliner—it’s long-lasting, smooth, and glides on like a gel.
- Whether you want to create fine lines or dramatic eye looks, this (full-size!) twist-up pencil makes it super easy.
- It works double time: smudge it onto your lids and use it as an eyeshadow, too.
- Pearl Brown is a beautiful bronze shimmer.
1. A winged eye: Draw a line across your upper lash line, thickening it as you reach the outer corner of your eye. Then, wing it up and outward as desired. Connect the tip of the wing back down the outer corner of your lid. You should see a tiny triangle—fill it in with eyeliner.
2. Shimmery shadow: Add strokes of gel eyeliner onto your lids and use a stiff eyeshadow brush to (quickly!) blend it out.
– Softly glides on smoothly without skipping or dragging for precise application
– Long-lasting eyeliner
– Resistant to water, sweat and oil and provides perfect, long lasting lines from morning to night
– Multi-use item which can be used as both eyeliner and eyeshadow
– Convenient twist-up auto-type eyeliner