Mineral pigment naturally brightens your skin!
Silky glow primer that gives a natural luminescence completing a 3-D look
- Creamy formula fills uneven skin textures
- Natural mineral pigment (mica) designs 3-D look face-line
- Silica ingredients fill up pores, wrinkles to provide smooth skin texture
- Squalene, lecithin ingredients deliver natural luminance to dry skin
- Centella Asiatica extract controls excess sebum and helps to make even skin
L.o.c.k. it GOOD PRIMER (WATERGEL/HIGH WEAR)
Perfect skin as if being photoshoped!
Complete perfect base according to skin type
- PERFECT SKIN DESIGNING
Sebum control (water gel), vs Silky g low (High wear) With 2 types of formula, designing the best skin according to skin type
- LIGHT & LONG LASTING FORMULA
Thinly applied and firmly adhered to the skin, Foundation adhesion UP!Complete long lasting make-up staying on the face all day
- SKIN BLUR EFFECT
Silica ingredient covers the uneven skin with pores, fine lines
- MOISTURE & SOOTHING
Moisturizing & Soothing ingredients to suit the skin type
LO.C.K IT GOOD PRIMER
WATER GEL vs HIGH WEAR Comparison!
- Moist skin texture!
- Extreme control power of sebum!
Recommended for oil-combination skin lack of moisture
- Creamy applying!
- Silky glow texture with fine pearl!
Recommended for dull skin and middle dry skin for bright skin
Water (Aqua/Eau), Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Squalane , Titanium Dioxide , Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Octyldodecanol, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, CI 77492, CI 77491, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, CI 77499, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Mica, BHT